Search Engine

Followers

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Miscellaneous post

It's really true when people say that time flies when you're having fun. In my case, perhaps it's more accurate to say that time flies when you're busy.

I've been occupied with many things this past week which didn't allow me to blog. Not that I wasn't online, but rather I was too cooked up with my responsibilities that subconsciously, blogging came last in the priority list.

I didn't realise that the last time I blogged was a week ago. It wasn't until Zetty pointed this out that I came to realise this fact. I suppose when you blog on an almost daily basis, people would notice when you stopped blogging.

Truth be told, a lot has happened this past week or so. But alas, these developments are not for blogging today. Insya-Allah, when the time comes, I will share some of the things that have taken place.

And a special note to blogger Zetty... welcome back to the blogosphere. As I mentioned in one of my previous postings, she was one of the victims of the flood in Johor recently. I hope things are better now for Zetty and her family, as well as the thousands of victims of the flood.

Until next time, let us all pray that we will continue to things will continue to prosper and improve for the better.

1 comment:

marisa said...

alhamdullilah...semua dah ok sekarang..

banyak perabot rosak, but we will managed to get new ones...

thanks for the continuos concern..

ehe..