Search Engine

Followers

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Forget-me-not

I can't believe that I totally forgot to read the news today. I'll make a quick dash on the Internet afterwards to find out what happened in the last 24 hours or so.

Actually, this was not the only thing I forgot today. This morning at about 7.30 a.m., I received a text message from my radio producer reminding me that I have a slot to fill this morning over at IKIM.fm. I rushed to the office, prepared some material and then dashed off to IKIM at Jalan Duta for the programme which is aired live at 10.30 a.m.

It has been a long but productive day today. I left the office relatively early today at 9.30 p.m. But when I got down from the office, I forgot where I parked my car!

It almost became an unsolved mystery. Talk about a bad case of forgetfulness.

3 comments:

Pinky said...

Age is catching up on you, mate *lol*

Izza Hani said...

huarghhkahkahkahkah *lol* with a sound...

that happens to me once when I was buzy preparing for my wedding. I forgot where I parked my car in front of JJ Maluri. Actually, I've been looking at the wrong alley. i cried like a mad person until my mom finally found the car. *lol*

Anonymous said...

banyak makan kari kepala ikan la ni.... tak pun minum air ada semut