Search Engine

Followers

Monday, January 15, 2007

Destination Japan

Reading the title of this entry, one could easily jump to a conclusion that I'll be going to Japan. Not really, actually. Instead, I was away since Thursday conducting a motivational course for a group of Japan-bound students. The group of 100 students that my team is handling is a great bunch. They have been participative and pleasant. What else do you expect from straight A's students? At the moment, they're undergoing an intensive language course on weekdays.

While they undergo the language crash course, for the next 9 weekends my team will provide them with the physical, mental, psychological and spiritual inputs - mainly in outdoor settings. So, if anyone is looking for me on weekends, try finding me at a place called Perepat!

In case you're wondering where Perepat is, here's a clue:
It's not in Japan!

1 comment:

Pinky said...

Oooh ..I thought it was somewhere near Timbuktu *lol*