Search Engine

Followers

Monday, May 15, 2006

Commercial break

Banyakler pulak blog posting hari nie...

Anyway, I had wanted to wait until I have scanned the covers, but while I was surfing tonight, I bumped into this at MPH's website.

It's one of two books that I edited when I was at IKIM. I finished the editing work in October last year. Finally, after nearly 6 months since I left the organisation, the books are out, although only the book on Genealogy and Preservation of the Progeny: An Islamic Perspective is advertised here.

I'll put up the covers of the two books when I've scanned them.

2 comments:

kechi said...

owh..neh la yg abg edit dulu dulu neh...baru nak kuaq.. hehe.. takpa2.. janji dia kluaq.. kena beli neh :)

Dr. Shaikh Mohd Saifuddeen said...

hehe kalau nak, kena pi cari kat MPH...