Search Engine

Followers

Saturday, May 06, 2006

The week that was...

All in all, I'd say that this week and the week before have been good and productive. I managed to get many things done. That being said, there are a few other things that I wish that I could've completed.

In any case, a couple of highlights of the week:
  • Interviewed by a reporter from Berita Harian on organ donation. The piece is out today, or you can read it here online.
  • Finally finished reading, rewriting and updating my novel, "Stigma." I sent it to a friend for comments and suggestions. I regard this friend as an established novelist, having 4 novels under her belt. I've also added her blog as one of the links from this blog of mine. Otherwise, you can click here. She also has some links to other novelists on her blog.

The only downside to the week for me is probably the defeat of Malaysia in the semi-finals of the Thomas Cup. Things were not meant to be. As they say, so close yet so far. Well, better luck in the next campaign.

Some things to look forward to in the coming week:

  • Finishing up editing the book on biodiversity.
  • Starting the script for "Zuriat" which should be interesting.
  • Working on my MSc thesis for publication.

Again, I hope that the coming week will be productive, insya-Allah.

No comments: