Search Engine

Followers

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Midnite blogger

It's just after midnight, and I just finished some work at home. Physically, mentally and psychologically, I am feeling very tired. But somehow there is a certain nagging urge that feeds me energy so that I can blog.

Which begs the question, is blogging addictive?

I've been introduced to the world of blogging some time last year, yet it didn't become part of my life until fairly recently. Now, it seems that I just have to visit my blog at least once a day. And tired though I may be, I feel there is a need to update my blog.

To date, I'm already maintaining two blogs. I am even thinking of setting up another one, as a medium for my friends from my university days in Glasgow to get together.

To date also, I'm frequenting at least 7 blogs on a regular basis, leaving my comments on at least 3 of them.

Am I a blog-addict? Have I been bitten by the cybernetically-modified blog bug? Am I becoming the Amazing Blogger-Man?

2 comments:

kechi said...

yeah.. ur a blogger addict already.. ehehehe

marisa said...

hahaha.....
tu la...takpe..kita ada masalah yang serupa.