Search Engine

Followers

Monday, May 15, 2006

Not easy as it sounds

For the past few nights, I've been knocking the keys on my keyboard silly trying to write the drama script for the script writing competition organised by IKIM.

I've written a lot of stuff for the past many years. But I've never written a script before. I just thought that I might just try giving it a shot. My friend, the novelist Izza Aripin is of the opinion that writing a script is easier than writing a novel.

I beg to differ however. To me, writing a novel is far easier than putting the words to a script. Nonetheless, I'm still pursuing this endeavour. I've got about 8 pages done with approximately 7 scenes thus far. Oh, well, we'll see how this goes.

In the meantime, I'm starting to plot my second novel. Should my first novel ever sees the light of day, I'll proceed with writing the second novel.

No comments: