Search Engine

Followers

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Feeling the heat

I am being toasted as I type this. The air-conditioning system at the office has gone kapoot yesterday, and it is very very uncomfortable to work in this condition. I was told that the air-cond would only be okay tomorrow. Till then, I have to endure this heat.

You know, it is things like air-cond that we take for granted. Only when it is broken, or lost, or no longer with us, would we start to miss it. The same goes for people. Only when someone has left or passed on, would we miss the person. When that person is around, usually he or she is taken for granted.

In any case, back to this predicament I'm facing, I suppose I'll just have to be patient. After all, what is the heat in my room compared to the heat in Mahsyar in the Day of Resurrection?

Sabar ajer laaa...

P.S. This blog's counter has touched 100!

2 comments:

marisa said...

me got heat stroke today masa beli tiket nak balik JB besok. pening, migrain....adoii....

mmg hari ni sangat panas.

Anonymous said...

Bila fikir balik kan, kita nie (termasuklah yang menaip nie) sebenarnya semuanya tak betul. Bila panas, salah. Bila hujan, salah. Semuanya tak kena kan?

Itulah yang dinamakan manusia...