Search Engine

Followers

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Tempus fugit

Ever felt that 24 hours a day is not enough? Many a time, that is exactly how I feel. So many things to do, so little time...

Over the years, I realise that when you are occupied and busy, you feel that time just flies by so very quickly. When you don't have much to do, the second arm on the watch feels as if it is moving so painfully slow.

Many many years ago, a friend whom I considered as my own brother, asked, how is it I could do the many things I do in spite of the limitation of time? I told him, if one feels that something is important enough, one will make the time for it. That has always been my philosophy.

We're halfway into 2006, and I feel that there is not much time for me to do things that need to be done. I feel that I am pushing myself over the limits I thought possible. Doing more in a day than I usually do before.

Alas, I am only human. At times, it is just so very tiring.

I can only pray that I be given the strength to go through all the challenges that I have to overcome.

P.S. "Tempus fugit" is Latin for "time flees" or better known as "time flies." More about the phrase here.

P.P.S. The friend whom I consider a brother, will be getting married this coming weekend. So, to Nazrul, "selamat pengantin baru, semoga bahagia dunia dan akhirat."

No comments: