Search Engine

Followers

Friday, May 26, 2006

Don't make me angry...

Many who know me know that it is very rare that I scold people, much less lose my temper. No matter how annoying or irritating or irresponsible someone is, I tend to not get angry.

But someone made me very angry last week. This someone has been irresponsible and did not keep to her promises, thus causing unnecessary problems for me. For the past 7 days or so, I have been gathering some facts on what really happened, and what I found out really made me mad. And this afternoon, after so many years of not raising my voice to anyone, I actually told this woman off.

I think she was surprised as she had never expected me to be so very angry. She went silent a few times... her voice broke up a couple of times. And you know what, after what she did, I couldn't care less if she wants to cry.

Never ever break a promise, what more if you are a Muslim. It is bad enough that you break the promise, but to get someone else into trouble is entirely irresponsible and pathetic.

This is something that I will never tolerate. And when my tolerance level has reached its peak, I will definitely lose my cool. And this is not a pretty sight.

Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

And I'm not jesting.

2 comments:

marisa said...

(serkup muka bawah bantal busuk...) "...erk....so garang meehh~~?"

Anonymous said...

Bercakap tentang janji...ada kemungkinan memanjangkan tempoh penulisan artikel...kakak tak nak buat shaik marah...he he he