Search Engine

Followers

Monday, December 18, 2006

Blog notes

Just a note to say that I have added a new link to another blog. The blog belongs to Azhan and family. Azhan is my close friend who is 2 years my junior. He came to Glasgow in 1993 before pursuing his degree in Surrey. We have been close from day one. Heck, he was even my best man when I tied the knot. Anyway, he is now in Switzerland, and this blog chronicles his adventures in Switzerland and Europe.

Also, I am pleased to see many people reading my entry on Fikri. After I posted this entry on Friday, the number of visitors for Friday shot up to a level I've never seen before. There were 27 visitors on Friday alone, which is the highest number of visitors in a day since I started this blog. For the weekend, there were also new records. There were 17 visitors on Saturday (the highest for a weekend) and 11 for Sunday (the highest for Sunday). The average has also shot up to 19 visitors a day from 16 in a span of 4 days.

Not bad for a blog with no gossips.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - I think it was me running up your block traffic during the weekend....It was so easy, my home pc was on for almost 10 hours constantly on Saturday/Sunday. *lol*..

Just kidding! You're not going to ban me from your blog now are you? *lol*

Dr. Shaikh Mohd Saifuddeen said...

Hehe... not to worry. No one is getting banned for dropping in at the blog. In any case, just to let you know. My traffic counter works in such a way that, even if you came to my blog 100 times within an hour, it'll only record 1 visit because of your unique IP. Having said that, I don't mind you coming by frequently though. :)