Search Engine

Followers

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Something "different" to look forward to

I just got back from Utusan Publications and Distributors at Taman Shamelin Perkasa. I was there to pick up the second proof of my first novel. More info on that here.

Anyway, the sight of the proof managed to boost my enthusiasm to continue writing. I cannot wait to do the proofreading over the weekend. The 339-page Malay novel is slated to hit the market in January 2007. The publisher is UP&D's subsidiary known as Tintarona. I will share more info on this as they come in.

After having 14 academic books to my name, it's a welcome change to publish a non-academic book, even though I will be using a yet-to-be-determined pen-name. This is indeed something that I look forward to come 2007.

No comments: