Search Engine

Followers

Friday, December 08, 2006

The Last Standing Ovation

I once stated that "my weird habits were weirder than some people but not as weird as others." Apparently I wrote this in Pinky's autograph book way back in 1991. I suppose this is still true. My sense of humour can be really really crude, odd and weird - as evident from this explanation that I blogged over half a year ago.

So, would it be a surprise if I find this one particular clip funny? Close friends know that I love reading comics in spite of my somewhat academic outward experience. I especially like to follow the adventures and tales of fictional superheroes. I may not read that many comics anymore, but I still follow their stories through many websites on comics. Call it escapism, if you like.

Therefore, allow me to share the following clip which I find quite outrageous. Those who have watched the X-Men trilogy would probably be able to appreciate this more. This is one of the "weird stuff" that tickles my funny bone. Enjoy!

No comments: