Search Engine

Followers

Friday, December 29, 2006

End of another year

How fast time flies. Already we are at the tail end of 2006. The new year is just around the corner. How did 2006 fare for me? I'll blog about this after we begin the new year, insya-Allah.

As for my hope and resolution for 2007, I try to be realistic. I hope things will become better (in all sense of the word) and whatever that is that I can change for the better, I resolve to do it.

Too vague? Doesn't matter. What matters is that we strive to make today better than yesterday, and tomorrow better than today.

Muslims will also be celebrating Eid ul-Adha (Hari Raya Haji a.k.a. Hari Raya Korban). I will be driving up north for this Eid. Although this year I'm not participating in any sacrifice, I pray that the spirit of al-qurbaan will not escape me.

So, to everyone, a happy new year and to all Muslims, Eid Mubarak.

P.S. I'll most probably be offline until Wednesday. Time for me to take a short break.

No comments: