Search Engine

Followers

Friday, December 22, 2006

Friday ramblings

It's Friday. And I am exhausted. Anyway, just a few updates that I'd like to share here.

Blog links
I have updated the links on my sidebar yet again. I think this is the third time this week. I have added links to Dean Arif's blog, and another to Lana Alesha's blog (if you believe a baby could blog, that is). I have also removed the long list of links to universities and replaced them with a simplified one, by - duh - linking to the Ministry of Higher Education's website. And more importantly, due to overwhelming requests by friends (both cyber and real), I have added a new category of links called "Organ donation info" for links to - you got it - organ donation info.

And speaking of organ donation...
Insya-Allah, tomorrow (Saturday) marks the debut of the infomercial on organ donation I blogged about last week. It will be aired almost every day for a month on TV3. Tomorrow's slots will be during Panggung Sabtu (beginning 2.30 p.m.) and X-Mas Movie Special (beginning 12.30 a.m.). On Sunday, it would be on during Pesona 3 (beginning 3.00 p.m.) and X-Mas Movie Special (beginning 10.00 p.m.). As I mentioned, the airings will go on at other times until the 20th of January.

Much needed break
I am aware that many people will be on leave from this weekend. So, to all my friends and blog visitors, please, please, please drive safely. Enjoy your long holiday break, and come back refreshed for a new beginning and a new year. As for me, being the self-confessed workaholic that I am, I won't be taking any days off aside from the compulsory weekends and public holidays. I'll be driving back to Kulim for Aidiladha next Saturday and will come back to KL on Monday, insya-Allah. It's a short break, I know, but this is the time of the year that I could get a lot of things done because there are not that many distractions, as people are away! But I plan to take a long break some time in the first quarter of 2007 - to unwind, recharge and replenish my depleted energies.

Finally...
As I always say, keep on coming and I'll keep on blogging.

1 comment:

The One said...

askm shaikh. selamat hari raya. selamat bercuti. thanks for linking.