Search Engine

Followers

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Right here waiting

I used to listen to "Right Here Waiting" when I was in the UK. For those not in the know, this is the title of Richard Marx's hit ballad. Somehow this song strikes a chord in my heart. Don't ask me why though. I have no answer to it. Besides, that's not really what I want to blog on.

Anyway, today I am feeling very happy - and relieved - as I've signed the contract with the publisher of my very first novel. You can read more about it here. Basically, all I need to do right now is just wait for the novel to come out in the market, most probably in January.

So, I'll be right here waiting, and I hope you all will too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I get an autograph copy from you foc? *lol*....

who knows, we would have a JK Rowling in the making? *lol*

Dr. Shaikh Mohd Saifuddeen said...

Sure, that could be arranged.. :)