Search Engine

Followers

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Increased traffic

These past few weeks, this humble blog of mine has seen an increased number of visitors. Some are of course my friends who already know that I have a blog and would therefore drop in from time to time. Others are also friends who are not aware that I have a blog, but chanced upon it after doing an Internet search on things like organ donation. There are also strangers who accidentally stumble over this blog.
Since I started blogging in March, the highest number of visitors is November. There is a good chance the number will increase for December. The average number of visitors have increased from about 5 a day in October to 16 a day today. On a week day, the number of visitors is between 20 to 23 people. On a weekend, the number is around 5 to 8. These figures may be low, but to me, they are respectable, because this blog doesn't play on sensational issues or gossips and the blogger is not a celebrity.

Whoever the visitors to this blog may be, all are welcomed. I truly appreciate the continuing presence of friends here.

And as I always say, keep on coming and I'll keep on blogging.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

More goss will generate higher traffic *lol*

Dr. Shaikh Mohd Saifuddeen said...

More gossips? *lol*

Did you hear about the mice that plan to take over the world... every night?

*lol*