Search Engine

Followers

Monday, October 06, 2008

Back to business as usual

The week-long break for most people is now over. Most of us are back at work after the Aidilfitri break. My family and I returned to Kuala Lumpur on Saturday morning. In spite of the high number of cars on the expressway, the traffic was smooth. We arrived in the afternoon without having to experience the notorious holiday jam. However, I heard that the North-South Expressway was jam-packed in the afternoon. Apparently, a friend's friend took two hours to drive from Taiping to Ipoh.

Both my sons' health condition are improving. My eldest son seems to have fully recovered, while his brother is steadily improving. At least, no more bothersome cold and fever to worry about, just the occasional coughs. With the wet weather we're having lately, you never know what you're going to catch.

Nonetheless, in some ways, I am glad to be back at work. Strange as it may seem, I have been looking forward to working since last weekend. Probably, the Aidilfitri break gave me the much needed rest and succeeded in rejuvenating my spirit. Well, whatever it is, let's hope it stays that way.

It's business as usual from this week onwards.

No comments: