Search Engine

Followers

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Spoilt day

Just when I thought that the series of "bad luck" plaguing the office were over, another one crops up. Yesterday, I arrived at the office around 3 o'clock after giving a lecture at ILKAP in the morning. As I was nearing the office, I had already planned the many things I wanted to do when I get to the office. Unfortunately, I nearly blew my top when I found out that there was no electricity, again. This is the third time this problem has occurred. [Click here and here for the earlier occurences]. And this time, it is not a mystery. Someone forgot to pay the electricity bill.

This whole electricity problem, not surprisingly, just spoilt my otherwise good day.

2 comments:

arsaili said...

salam...we always e suprised in life..take it easy

Xara said...

sabar ye encik kelana. sekarang ni musim2 menguji agaknya..hehe