Search Engine

Followers

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Hectic third day

If the second day of Aidilfitri was quiet, things on Friday were somewhat hectic. On Friday morning, my family and I visited an old friend from school, Nazaril. By the way, do visit his blog here.

After Friday prayers, we were at home as we were expecting some people to come over. First to arrive was one of the staff of Yayasan Ilmuwan, Megat along with his family. Shortly after, another old friend from my school days, Syed Razif dropped by with his family. And not long after, my mother-in-law and two of my sisters-in-law and their family came over. My only regret was that I forgot to capture pictures this time around. I should have my camera in my hand at all times.

Nevertheless, that Friday afternoon was indeed interesting. Too bad, we were leaving for Kuala Lumpur already in a few hours time. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure we would be able to catch up with more family members and friends.

Despite the relatively "short" Aidilfitri break this year, the spirit of Aidilfitri is ever-present with people visiting one another.

No comments: