Search Engine

Followers

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ecstatic

I am still in disbelief actually for having being able to reconnect with a very dear childhood friend, Shamsul Anuar.

We managed to chat over Facebook earlier (around 1 a.m. Malaysian time). He is apparently working in London as a financial consultant. He has been in the UK since both of us bumped into each other near the old Malaysia Hall at Bryanston Square.

Ecstatic could best describe my feeling at the moment, but even that is an understatement.

I was actually hoping that Shamsul was in Kuala Lumpur, so that we could actually meet up. But I guess, that will have to wait for the time being. Our meeting will have to be when he's back in Malaysia for his holidays, or if and when I happen to fly to UK for whatever reason.

Until then, Facebook will facilitate our "reunion".

No comments: