Search Engine

Followers

Sunday, August 03, 2008

400th post

I find it hard to believe actually. Teropongskop now has 400 posts. Not bad, considering the seasonal ups and downs of blogging. What's in store for Teropongskop then after 400 posts?

Expect a major facelift in the near future. I've been wanting to do something different for quite a while. It wasn't until very recently that I managed to get a couple of friends to help out with this major nip-tuck to the blog. Hopefully, the end result will be pleasing.

Till then, keep on coming and I'll keep blogging.

2 comments:

JIE said...

Salam kelana,

Congratulations! I have a loooong way to go before reaching my 400th... hehe :-)

Dr. Shaikh Mohd Saifuddeen said...

Salam Jie,

Thanks. Never thought I could actually last this long. :-)