Search Engine

Followers

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Testing time

It wasn't too long ago I wrote about my former colleague being diagnosed with uterine cancer. This afternoon, my wife got confirmation that one of her former colleagues has been diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer. Kak Sabrizah will be undergoing chemotherapy in a week's time.

I'd like to take up a bit of the blog's space to wish her well. We hope that her cancer will go into remission and that she will be on the road to recovery. We also pray that she will be strong (as she has always been known to be) in facing this challenge. And we hope that her family too will be strong in helping her through this testing time.

It is not easy for us who know her to see her in pain like this. And I am sure, it is even more difficult for her family members - and more so, herself. Be strong, Kak Sabrizah. Our prayers are always with you.

Amin!

No comments: