Search Engine

Followers

Friday, August 01, 2008

Book tour... of sorts

I had wanted to convey this information sooner. Unfortunately, that was not to be. So, I guess it's better late than never.

Last Saturday, I was at the Selangor Book Fest for a meet-the-author-for-an-autograph session. Now, that's history already, but as an on-going effort to promote my latest novel, Transgenesis: Bisikan Rimba, I'll be on the road (sort of) at the following places with details as stated below:
  • Saturday, 2 August: MALAYSIA BOOK FEST
    • PTS Booth, Dewan Tun Razak 3, Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC), Kuala Lumpur
    • 12 - 1 p.m.
  • Sunday, 3 August: LOCAL AUTHOR'S MONTH
    • MPH Mid Valley, Kuala Lumpur
    • 2 - 3 p.m.
  • Saturday, 30 August: LOCAL AUTHOR'S MONTH
    • MPH Subang Parade, Subang Jaya
    • 3.30 - 4.30 p.m.
More information on MPH's LOCAL AUTHOR's MONTH can be found here. This is the description given by MPH on me:
Amir's unique writing skills and knowledge in science, helped created his book Transgenesis: Bisikan Rimba, a great science fiction thriller that is heart-pounding.
I hope to see you at one of these locations.

No comments: