Search Engine

Followers

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

This mind is occupied

This month has been pretty hectic. Then again, come to think of it, most months are hectic in one way or another.

In any case, here are some updates on the stuff I'm burying my head in at the moment:
  1. Writing the first two chapters of my PhD thesis. Some joke that PhD stands for permanent head damage. I'm starting to think I'm getting one.
  2. Editing two books for my organisation. One is a very thick book on a very touchy subject, and another is a compilation of articles written by my former big boss.
  3. Writing two novels at the same time. Yes, you read that right - TWO novels (both science fiction). One is the much anticipated sequel (or so everyone has been telling me) of Transgenesis: Bisikan Rimba, while the other is a brand new story which, I hope, will be equally intriguing.
  4. Blogging - or should this come at number one?
  5. In my spare time, rest and sleep.
Truth be told, I get restless if I have nothing to do. So I guess all these things will keep my overactive mind somewhat occupied.

2 comments:

Sufi Intelek said...

salam Kelana, hehe..saya pun rasa restless kalau tak buat pape..sebab mmg jenis tak reti duk diam..huhu..
apapun, saya rasa Kelana mesti pernah dgr ESQ training, my parents n 2 of my sibling dah join..
impaknya, kata diorang..masyAllah..rasa lega dan sangat free..maybe Kelana patut luangkan masa dan try..hehe..

Dr. Shaikh Mohd Saifuddeen said...

Salam Fiey. Saya maklum tentang ESQ training, cuma belum ambil bahagian.