Search Engine

Followers

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Congratulatory note

Just a short note to wish my old friends from my Glasgow days on the birth of their third child (and first boy). Father, Hakim Hamzah and mother, Noraida Maria were both in Glasgow (although they were at the University of Strathclyde) when I was studying there. We were in the same circle of friends during our student days, and that friendship lasts till today. Hakim even became my housemate during our bachelor days. While we may have gone our own separate ways since getting married, we still remain in touch. And fate would have it that our offices now are in the same compound, separated by the courtyard!

I spoke to Hakim earlier this morning, and he said that both mother and son are doing well. I pray that this new addition to the family would bring forth more prosperity and happiness for the Hakim family. Congratulations!

No comments: