Search Engine

Followers

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Mountain on my back

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. And I agree. You can tell a lot from a picture, but you can't tell much from a sentence, or a paragraph, or an essay, or a novel for that matter.

Way back in 1984 if memory serves me right, I remembered a comic cover that is still stuck in my mind till today. That cover was from a 12-issue limited series called Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars. In the fourth issue, the Hulk was depicted as lifting a mountain - and he wasn't happy. This was supposed to be the Hulk's greatest feat of strength.

Anyhow, below is the cover.
It's easier to show the cover than having to write lengthy blog entries. Look at the cover. Now imagine I am the Hulk. That's exactly what I'm feeling right now.

No comments: