Search Engine

Followers

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Read my blog

I guess whether we realise it or not, and whether we admit or not, blogging has certainly changed the way most of us run our lives.

These days, blogrolling has become a routine for me. Sifting through blogs for information (that may or may not be useful), reading postings and comments, and visiting friends' blogs are the first item on my daily agenda. Breakfast comes in second.

That being said, I wonder if blogging would result in any negative impacts. Just the other day, a friend asked me what I thought about the haze. And my immediate and almost instantaneous response was, "You can read about that in my blog."

Then it hit me. Has blogging put a damper on the ability to have a conversation with a friend? Does blogging affect our social skills, in particular the ability to communicate with others in person?

Scary thought if the answers to the above are in the positive.

No comments: